React Native Engineer
RemoteLondon, United KingdomEngineering
Interested in DeFi? Heard about it but want to know more?
We are looking for a superstar React Native Engineer to help us help design and build the first generation of our mobile apps that will shape the financial lives of our growing audience 💫
This is an opportunity to be involved from the ground up on the core design and implementation of a new DeFi fintech system. As one of the leading developers of the mobile app you’ll work closely with our designers, product owners, and backend engineers to develop and maintain top-quality mobile apps for our global defi audience.
We’re bringing expertise from building a world-leading challenger bank to the blockchain. We believe there is a change happening for the better in the world of financial technology, and are building a critical piece of the puzzle.
You are joining just before our exciting and latest product launch, so will have the chance to get stuck in right at a really exciting stage of our journey. We’ve raised over $7 million from top tier venture firms and continue to build out a stellar team as we move onwards and upwards.
We’re spread out across Europe with headquarters in London and a newly formed office in Berlin; you can join us there or work remotely. Every other month we meet up for co-working in a European city.
What you'll do
- Design systems and write code for our mobile React Native app for our brand new all in one web3 wallet
- Integrate with our other products to create an elegant UX in a scalable application
- Build the company together with us and help delivering our mission globally
- Design and implement new features and reusable React Native components
We'd love to hear from you if you have the following
- Proof of excellence. Are you in the top 10%?
- Strong expertise in React Native with 5+ years of professional experience building high-quality mobile apps
Experience working with distributed development and engineering teams
Exposure to start-up or scale-up environment
Interest in financial services, crypto, DeFi or willing to learn quickly
Strong communication skills and fluent in English (written and spoken)
Extra bits that we also like to hear
- Experience working on financial web apps/crypto wallets
- Experience of working under an Agile process with a global team 🌎
- Strong understanding of dApps and the Ethereum Virtual Machine ⛓
- Contributions to open source projects and hackathons (we love people who love github!)
- Keenness to work in a fast paced start-up environment with a global team
At Zeal we really believe that we can have a positive impact on people around the world by challenging historical approaches and norms. In particular we think that the efficiencies made possible in financial services through technological innovation should benefit its customers more.
We obsess about customer satisfaction and building something epic together. We are building a diverse team and welcome applicants from any background.
The fun stuff!
Compensation is competitive in today’s market and includes both salary and equity
We are remote first! We are distributed throughout Europe from London to Lisbon, Berlin to Krakow. But we try to meet up every month in a European city to cowork.
Ƶeal is a dynamic, early stage unit where ambition meets high performance - ultimately, we’re just a bunch of nice people who work hard and have a good time!
If we sound like the place you could kick off the next chapter of your career, read on! ⚡
Add your info in the Apply tab, pop in your CV (don’t worry if you have links to your github, discord or twitter: if they’re linked in your CV we’ll see them!)
We’ll get in touch as soon as we can, and if the feeling is mutual we’ll set up a call between you and our talent team.
Things are getting exciting now! We’ll set up a couple of chats with some of our team - we operate with quite a flat structure, so we love people to be bouncing with ideas! 💥
If it’s a thumbs up all around, you’ll be joining us on our journey! 🙌